Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Good Cold

After a long day at the office, the woman sat back in her seat on the train and waited for it to pull out of the station. A middle-aged man settled into the seat next to her. All of a sudden the man sneezed explosively, before proceeding to unzip his trousers and wipe his penis with his handkerchief.

Horrified, the woman edged away and buried her head in her book. Then he sneezed again. Once more he unzipped himself and wiped his penis. Now very uncomfortable, the woman glared at him in disgust…but he did it again: sneezed, unzipped his trousers, wiped his penis.

The woman could not contain her herself any longer. "What on earth are you doing?!" she cried. The man looked embarrassed. "Well you see," he replied, "I have this terrible cold at the moment...every time I sneeze I have an orgasm."


"Oh dear!" exclaimed the woman, "that must be terrible...what are you taking for it?" "Pepper," he replied.

(for Ev, from
www.top20fun.com.)

1 comment:

compostmoi said...

One of the funniest images and funniest stories about a cold I hav e ever read....thank you..it feels good to laugh through my mucus...and the entry about your burial? wonderfully touching...i feel so grateful to be discovering my brother ...rather RE-discovering you...as the writer I always have known you to be..as far as I'm concerned, your poems are world-class...soon, I promise to share one of minewith you too..i am so grateful.xxev