Friday, October 21, 2005

Direct Mail

One of those Internet things – remember when they used to come to you by fax? It’s still good to keep in touch with a friend. For example…

“Dear God: Are you really invisible or is it just a trick? Lucy.”

“Dear God: Did you mean for a giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? Norma.”

“Dear God: I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions. Ruth M.”

“Dear God: Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year. Peter.”

“Dear God: Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. Larry.”

“Dear God: I don’t think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God. Charles.”


"Dear God: Ditto on that stapler. Richard."

Photo: go.funpic.hu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Gosh, one nation under hops . . . not quite the right rhyme.
SDK