Friday, December 23, 2005

Seasonally Incorrect

An album of Christmas carols for the psychiatrically challenged advertising professional has just been released. The source has requested confidentiality.

Schizophrenia:
“Do You Hear What I Hear?”

Dementia:
“I Think I'll be Home for Christmas”

Narcissistic:
“Hark the Herald Angles Sing About Me”

Manic:
“Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and......”

Paranoid:
“Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me”

Borderline Personality Disorder:
“Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire”

Personality Disorder:
“You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why”

Multiple Personality Disorder:
“We Three Queens Disoriented Are”


Obsessive Compulsive Disorder:
“Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...”

Only two shopping days left ‘til Christmas. Order your CD for immediately delivery.

No comments: